The goal of the Second Amendment Foundation Training Division's “Precision Rifle #3”
course is to provide the student with challenges out to 1000 yards at unknown distance. These series of classes are not designed for the beginner rifle shooter.
This is not a defensive class.
A number of topics will be covered in “Precision Rife 3", this is mostly a range class.
Click here to find: A Class Near You
Topics include but are not limited to:
Precision Rifle 3 out to 1000 yards (Or max distance of range) unknown distance. 12+ hours*
(depends on size and distance of range)
- Angle shooting.
- Unconventional positions.
- Shooting from hides (hunting).
- Use DOPE books and record new date.
- Advanced team shooting.
- Advanced Spotter/shooter communications.
- Use of tripod and natural support
- There are short breaks and a lunch break throughout both the
- classroom session (very short classroom) and shooting range drills.
- Must shoot and pass FBI qualification to pass
Length of Course: 16 Hours*.