Precision Rifle #2
The goal of the Second Amendment Foundation Training Division's “Precision Rifle 2” course
is to provide the student already familiar with basic long range shooting with a and chance to gather data for their DOPE up to 1000 yards at known distance. These series of classes are not designed for the beginner rifle shooter. This is not a defensive class.
A number of topics will be covered in “Precision Rife 2", this is mostly a range class.
Topics include but are not limited to:
Precision Rifle 2, Record fire at known distance out to 1000 yards
• Reading weather conditions advanced
• Compensation for variables while shooting at distance
• How to keep DOPE books and use the information
• Getting your DOPE at known distances.
• Spotter/shooter communications.
• There are short breaks and a lunch break throughout both the classroom session
(very short classroom) and shooting range drills.
• Must shoot and pass FBI qualification to pass
Length of Course: 16 Hours*.
Click here to: Find a Class Near You